Saturday, April 30, 2011

Taco Night?

The most important question in my world right now is this:

How many calories are there in a Taco Bell Beefy Crunch Burrito?


God bless America, they made like, laws and stuff recently forcing fast food companies to make their nutrition information accessible.

http://www.tacobell.com/nutrition/information

Looks like I'm I'm just barely in the clear with 500 calories, 200 from fat (my rule is nothing over 500 calories, less than 250 of them can be from fat)

But let's stop pretending that I'm not going to want two hard shell tacos supreme as well. . . .

Uggg, that's an additional 400 calories, 200 from fat. First they start bugging me about a major field of study, then this. Why does it seem like life is conspiring to make me choose between things :(

No comments:

Post a Comment